Thursday, August 25, 2016

(Best) Happy Teacher day quotes, messages, and wishes 2016

Teacher day quotes: Teachers are the one, who teach us things beyond books. They are like a wick of a candle burning themselves to enlighten us all the knowledge they have.They the one with who selflessly take all steps, so that we can flourish in life.

Good teachers are the reason why ordinary students dream to do an extraordinary thing. They play on important life in steering the future if a child.So on this teachers day lets all wish all the teachers who have made us what we are today...here are some of the best  Happy Teacher day quotes , Wishes, Messages, and thoughts for all the pupils who want to thank all their teachers and making a teacher-student bond more strong
Let's all of us wish our teachers
Enlighten us with all the knowledge

Happy Teacher day quotes

              Happy Teacher day quotes in English

You have done wonders in my school life,
By enlightening me with your wisdom,,
Transforming me with your intellect and
Working diligently with perseverance.
Thanks for making me what I am today!!
Happy Teachers' Day.

                

To an amazing teacher who not only teaches curriculum, but important lessons in life which will be carried in the hearts of your students forever. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Teachers Day
The way you teach...
The knowledge you share...
The care you take...
The love you shower..
Makes you...
The world's best teacher...
Happy Teacher's Day!

Thank you for teaching me how to read and write, for guiding me to distinguish between what is wrong and what is right. For allowing me to dream and soar as a kite, thank you for being my friend, mentor and light.
Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening all my way.
If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. - Have a wonderful Teachers Day
Teachers teach me, teachers help me,
Show me what to do
Teachers make my life much better,
Teachers, I need you.
To teach me how to change my world
It’s something you all can do.
Teachers teach me, teachers love me,
Teachers make me new.

               30 + Happy Teacher day quotes



TEACHER is a full form of
T-Talent
E-Education
A-Attitude
C-Character
H-Harmony
E-Efficient
R-Relation 

Just wanted to let you know how much your time, effort, and hard work is appreciated. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Dear teacher, your inspiring words have
made a difference in my life.
Thanks for making me what I am today.
Sending my warm wishes and hoping that you
have a lovely Teachers Day.
Here’s to a fantastic person who manages to take the time to listen to each of their students daily problems even though you have better things to worry about. Your care and patience has made all the difference. Happy Teacher’s Day!

            Happy Teacher day quotes and Wishes

The way you teach.. The knowledge you share..
The care you take..
The love you shower..
Makes you..
The world's best teacher.. Happy Teacher's Day
To someone who is a sincere and wonderful person as well as an amazing educator. All of your hard work and efforts are greatly appreciated. Happy Teacher’s Day!

Sending my love and warmth to you ,
You have not only been a wonderful teacher but also friend, philosopher and guide May you have a memorable Teachers Day 

For Teaching Children Lessons,
To Help Them As They Grow,
Let This Gift Remind You,
You’re The Best Teacher We Know!
Thank you for being an excellent educator! We know teachers like you are not easy to find. We appreciate your time, your patience, your ability to make a dry subject interesting, and your smile.
I found
guidance,
friendship,
discipline
and
love,
everything, in one person.
And that person is you
Happy Teachers Day!
For my sweet retired teacher, for all the years you have extended your gracious effort in shaping many careers I thank you with all my heart and extend my good wishes for you. You have been a true inspiration and a great mentor for everyone in school.
Dear teacher, Wishing you happy Teachers' Day. Thank you for being the guiding light and for inspiring me to do well in studies. You are the best teacher.
Teacher Is Lamp Of Nation.
Teacher Only One Person Who Serve Society In Real Manner.
Salute All Teachers Of Nation.
Happy Teachers Day.

                Best Happy Teacher day quotes



Thanks for all Happy Teacher's Day
You guided me when I was lost,
you supported me when u was weak,
You have enlightened me all through.

Very few people have the courage and dedication to take the education of today’s youth into your own hands, but you are doing an amazing job. Happy Teacher’s Day!
A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image,
but to develop students who can create their own images.

Thank you for teaching me a subject I thought I could never understand or be interested in. Thank you for making learning fun.
Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
You are not only our teacher
You are our friend, philosopher and guide
All molded into one person
We will always be grateful for your support
Happy Teachers Day!

Dear teacher, Thanks for being so understanding, outstanding and caring
Thanks for proving that learning is joyous and a pleasant experience
Thank you for being a wonderful teacher
Wishing you a Happy Teachers Day!

                     Happy Teacher day quotes



Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that grow forever.
Teachers teach me, teachers help me,
Show me what to do
Teachers make my life much better,
Teachers, I need you.
To teach me how to change my world
It’s something you all can do.
Teachers teach me, teachers love me,
Teachers make me new.

With a great teacher like you, I was sure that life would be a successful journey but I never knew you will also make the journey to success such a cakewalk. I can’t express my gratitude, Sir!
The mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires.
The World’s Best Teachers
Life & Time Are The World’s Best Teachers.
Life Teaches Us The Use Of Time &
Time Teaches Us The Value Of Life.
You show me how to behave properly, you teach me invaluable lessons, and you make me learn from my mistakes. Saying that I appreciate you and what you do for me is an understatement. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Teacher is someone patiently who stands by us
who insliting the essence of life.
You are wonderful teachers
who proved that learning can be joyous
and pleasant experience
wishing you a HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY
When you strayed from the curriculum, I worried about my exams, career and life. Now I understand what you were teaching all this while was something I couldn't have learnt myself. Thank you teacher for teaching me the meaning of happiness.

I am not say it always.
But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank you teacher. For all the things you have done for me.

Happy Teacher’s Day! To someone who has helped me to grow and develop as an individual while also educating me. You’ve made a major difference in my life.
Most of the time you are overworked, underpaid, and under-appreciated – but you have one of the most important jobs there is. The job of cultivating young minds. Happy Teacher’s Day!

Be A Candle
Be A Light
Be A Twinkle
Be A Hope
Be An Inspiration
Be A Great Teacher Forever.! Happy Teachers Day..!

Teachers are the parents who guide you without any ulterior motive. I thank you, dear teacher – for being my strength and inspiration! Happy Teachers' Day!

They guide Us...
They Support us...
They inspire us...
They Teach us..
Today is the day to thank them and say. - Happy Teachers Day!
Dear teacher, your inspiring words have Change my life.Thanks for making me what I am today. Happy Teachers Day...

You guide us, You teach us, You let us know what is right.
You help us, You direct us, And make us paint our lives bright.
Thank you, teacher, for reasons more than one, With you by our side
There is nothing that goes undone. - Happy Teachers Day!
The most admired teacher would be caring, kind and smart.
She'd always have her students best interest in her heart. - Happy Teachers Day.
You are not only our teacher
You are our friend, philosopher and guide
All molded into one person
We will always be grateful for your support .
Happy Teachers Day!
If the Award for the most wonderful teacher has been declared and then it goes to You. - Happy Teachers day!! 
Teacher is a person
who always helps everybody
to get the knowledge and
always stands beside the students
when they have problems.
Thanks for being my teacher.
Happy Teachers Day.

Dear teacher, I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.

To someone who has taken the time to listen to my concerns, guide me on the path to knowledge, and reassure me on my life’s path. Happy Teacher’s Day!


So, Here are the full list of happy teacher day quotes, wishes, and messages.Hope You Like this post. In the next post, We will post about teacher day images.

No comments:

Post a Comment